Friday

Top 100 Memorable Wedding Songs

One of the most memorable scenes in a wedding is the first dance. Sometimes choosing the song for that very important dance can be difficult.  To help you and your fiance in this decision we have listed the Top 100 First Dance Songs of All Time. 


 


  1. After All - Peter Cetera & Cher
  2. All My Life - Linda Ronstadt
  3. All My Life - KC & JoJo
  4. Always - Atlantic Star
  5. Always & Forever - Heatwave
  6. Amazed - Lonestar
  7. A Whole New World - Peabo Bryson & Regina Belle
  8. Back At One - Bryan McKnight
  9. Beautiful In My Eyes - Joshua Kadison
  10. Because You Loved Me - Celine Dion
  11. Breathe - Faith Hill
  12. Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis Presley
  13. Can You Feel The Love Tonight - Elton John
  14. Chances Are - Johnny Mathis
  15. Colour My World - Chicago
  16. Could I Have This Dance - Anne Murray
  17. Crazy - Patsy Cline
  18. Don't Know Much - Linda Ronstant & Aaron Neville
  19. Endless Love - Lionel Richie & Diana Ross or Luther Vandross & Mariah Carey
  20. Everything I Do - Brian Adams
  21. Faithfully - Journey
  22. Forever - Mariah Carey
  23. Forever and Ever, Amen - Randy Travis
  24. From Here To Eternity - Michael Peterson
  25. From This Moment - Shania Twain & Bryan White
  26. Groovy Kind Of Love - Phil Collins
  27. Grow Old With Me - Mary Chapin Carpenter
  28. Have I Told You Lately - Van Morrison or Ros Stewart
  29. Hawaiian Wedding Song - Andy Williams
  30. Here & Now - Luther Vandross
  31. I Can Love You Like That - John Michael Montgomery or All-4-One
  32. I Could Not Ask For More - Edwin McCain
  33. I Cross My Heart - George Strait
  34. I Do (Cherish You) - 98 Degrees or Mark Wills
  35. I Don't Want To Miss A Thing - Aerosmith
  36. I Finally Found Someone - Bryan Adams & Barbara Streisand
  37. I Knew I Loved You - Savage Garden
  38. I'll Be - Edwin McCain
  39. I'll Still Be Loving You - Restless Heart
  40. I Love The Way You Love Me - John Michael Montgomery
  41. In This Life - Colin Raye
  42. I Only Have Eyes For You - Art Garfunkel
  43. It Had To Be You - Harry Connick Jr.
  44. It's Your Love - Tim McGraw & Faith Hill
  45. I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston
  46. I Swear - John Michael Montgomery or All-4-One
  47. Just The Way You Are - Billy Joel
  48. Keeper Of The Stars - Tracy Byrd
  49. Lady In Red - Chris Deburgh
  50.  Look At Us - Vince Gill
  51. Love Me Tender - Elvis Presley
  52. Love Can Build A Bridge - Judds
  53. Love Of A Lifetime - Firehouse
  54. Love Of My Life - Sammy Kershaw
  55. Masterpiece - Atlantic Starr
  56. Moonlight Serenade - Glenn Miller
  57. Moon River - Andy Willams
  58. More Than Words - Extreme
  59. More Than Words Can Say - Alias
  60. My Best Friend - Tim McGraw
  61. One In A Million - Larry Graham
  62. Only You - Platters
  63. Open Arms - Journey
  64. Power Of Love - Celine Dion
  65. Saving The Best For Last - Vanessa Williams
  66. Sea Of Love - Honeydrippers
  67. Stand By Me - Ben E. King
  68. Still The One - Shania Twain
  69. Take My Breath Away - Berlin
  70. That's Amore - Dean Martin
  71. That's What Friends Are For - Dionne Warwick
  72. The Time Of My Life - Bill Medley
  73. The Way You Look Tonight - Frank Sinatra
  74. Through The Eyes Of Love - Melissa Manchester
  75. Through The Years - Kenny Rogers
  76. To Make You Feel My Love - Garth Brooks
  77. Tonight I Celebrate My Love For You - Roberta Flack
  78. True Companion - Marc Cohn
  79. Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden
  80. Unchained Melody - Righteous Brothers
  81. Up Where We Belong - Joe Cocker
  82. Unforgettable - Natalie & Nat King Cole
  83. Valentine - Martina McBride
  84. Waiting For A Girl - Foreigner
  85. We've Only Just Begun - Carpenters
  86. What A Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
  87. When A Man Loves A Woman - Percy Sledge or Michael Bolton
  88. When I Fall In Love - Nat King Cole or Celine Dion
  89. When I Said I Do - Clint Black & Lisa Hartman-Black
  90. When You Say Nothing At All - Keith Whitley
  91. Wind Beneath My Wings - Bette Midler
  92. Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton
  93. You & I - Eddie Rabbitt & Crystal Gayle
  94. You Are So Beautiful - Joe Cocker
  95. You Had Me At Hello - Kenny Chesney
  96. You're The Inspiration - Chicago
  97. You're Love Amazes Me - John Berry
  98. Your Song - Elton John
  99. You've Got A Friend - James Taylor
  100. You've Got A Way - Shania Twain


To ensure a memorable first, second and third dance...make sure you hire the right DJ.  Here's a list of Portland DJ's that we recommend: http://www.portlandweddingworkbook.com/portland_djs_and_wedding_singers.htm .

No comments:

Post a Comment